Do you sometimes feel like eating something sweet, but don't feel like being in the kitchen for a long time to prepare it? We bring you the perfect solution: a chocolate cake in a cup with extra virgin olive oil that you will have ready in less than 15 minutes. What are you waiting for to prepare it?
This recipe is easy, fast and delicious. You can prepare it with your children, you'll see how fun it is!
The good thing about this recipe is that you can customize it, in addition to chocolate, you can add nuts, or decorate it with the toppings you like best, icing sugar, red fruits, marshmallows, cream, etc.
· 1 cup that is microwaveable and has the same dimensions at the base as the top, so that the cake is cooked the same way all over.
· 2 tablespoons of sugar
· 2 tablespoons of flour
· 1 egg
· 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
· 1 tablespoon of Interoleo extra virgin olive oil
· 3 tablespoons of milk, whichever you like to use
· 1/4 cup of chocolate bits, the one you like most, pure, chocolate chips,... if you want to find the chocolate melted, put some bigger pieces.
· a bit of vanilla extract
1. Put the dry ingredients first in the cup, flour, sugar, cocoa and mix well
2. Add the egg and keep mixing
3. Pour in the milk and extra virgin olive oil, mix well
4. Add the vanilla and chocolate, mix it all together very well
5. Put the cup in the microwave and cook for 4 minutes at 750 watts (the time will depend on the power of your microwave, the more power, the less time)
The cake will probably fall out of the cup, but don't worry, that's normal. Take the cup out of the microwave carefully as it will be very hot, sprinkle icing sugar, marshmallows, red fruits, chocolate chips or cream on top. Whatever you feel lprefer.
Tell us if you liked this chocolate mug cake with extra virgin olive oil